viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Juan

Juan is one of our two technicians. He joined the electrical department back in the middle eighties. He is very skillful with his hands. He is very good finding bug on hardware. Today, meanwhile we were preparing next week experiment, I portrayed him with my camera.
The lamp, he uses to work, looked like a kind of heiligenschein, a saint crown. The picture made me think about Juan's character. He is an extremely naive person who would never harm anybody. He is a very helpful technician. But we have to find the way to keep him motivated.
I asked him to help me to prepare an experiment for next week. And he found in the experiment a way to prove me he knew many things about vacuum tubes.

So for next week experiments we are going to resuscitate vacuum tubes that have been kept in stock for more than three decades.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario